Watch videos of our speakers at Accessible Hubs 2018
- Anett-Maud Joppien: Welcome to TU Darmstadt’s Department of Architecture (6:11 min)
- Martin Knöll: Welcome to Accessible Hubs 2018 (7:24 min)
Chapter I: What are Accessible Hubs?
- Marten Wassmann: Urban Regeneration through Mobility Enhancement (40:54 min)
- Stefanie Bremer: S,M,L,XL – Mobility hubs as a design brief (30:51 min)
- Martin Lanzendorf / Andreas Blitz: Mobility design for accessibility: A review from a spatial and social sciences perspective (17:49 min, audio only)
- Peter Eckart / Julian Schwarze: Access by design_from Universal Design to specific solutions (24:06 min)
Chapter II: Why do we need Accessible Hubs?
- Hansel Bauman: Moving Experience: Urban Mobility Hubs On The Way to Wellbeing
- Martin Dijst: For the benefit of health: a relational interpretation of accessibility
- Christian Mahnke: Access and Relevance
Chapter III: How to research Accessible Hubs?
- Jenny J Roe: Urban Mobility and Wellbeing: Insights from Environmental Psychology and Neuro-Urbanism
- Anna Bornioli: Accessible walking hubs for mental wellbeing
- Carlo Fabian: Inclusive neighbourhoods – The perspective of social work
- Raul Kalvo: Accessing Information
Chapter IV: How to co create Accessible Hubs?
- Gaurav Rahjea: Mobility hubs and inclusive urban futures – A Universal Design perspective (34:30 min)
- Oliver Schulze / Mohammed Almahmood: Digitally Supported Urban Design Process, Potsdamer Platz as a Case (23:15 min)
- Anna Rose: Connecting movement and place: A human-focused and science-based approach (23:35 min)